Coleman Connected Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Coleman, Texas > General News, Events and Announcements > Excerpts from other websites
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jacquan Hemphill Interviewed by David Robinett

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bernadette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jacquan Hemphill Interviewed by David Robinett
    Posted: Oct 10 2019 at 9:24am
From the BigCountryHomepage.com 10/9/2019

by: David Robinett

Posted: / Updated:

Jaquan Hemphill said. “Before the play, we talked about it. I had my o-line talk to me about a couple holes I could hit, something I could hit on the back side. I trusted them, hit the back side, and made some shaking after that so it felt good getting open.”

Head Coach Jesse Burleson said, “He was able to make the last guy miss and I was thinking, oh my gosh, he might go the distance on this. You knew it was going to be a long one. I knew it was going to be 96 or 97, it was a pretty impressive run.”

A year after a season-ending shoulder injury, Jaquan Hemphill is back in action for HSU and breaking records in the process. Against Texas Lutheran, Hemphill turned on the burners, rushing for the Cowboys first touchdown of the game that went 97 yards. It was the longest offensive play in HSU history.

Click here to read the entire story including video.

Bernadette
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic